After you obtain license keys, you can add them to the vCenter Server license inventory. You can add multiple license keys at the same time.
§ Verify that you have the Global.Licenses privilege.
§ Ensure that the vSphere Client is connected to the vCenter Server system.
1. In the vSphere Client, select Home > Administration > Licensing.
2. Click Manage vSphere Licenses.
3. In the Add License Keys text area, specify license keys one per line. You can specify a list of keys in one operation.
4. (Optional) Type a brief description of the keys.
5. Click Add License Keys.
If you specify any invalid license keys, you receive an error message that lists only the invalid keys. You can either delete the invalid keys, or add them after correcting them.
6. If you are not ready to assign the license keys to assets, click Next through the remaining wizard screens and click Finish to save your changes.