Add a distributed port group to a user-defined network resource pool to include in the network resource pool all virtual machine network traffic from that distributed port group.
Create one or more network resource pools on the vSphere distributed switch.
1. Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Networking inventory view.
2. Select the vSphere distributed switch in the inventory pane.
3. On the Resource Allocation tab, click Manage Port Groups.
4. (Optional) Select the user-defined network resource pool to associate with a single distributed port group from the Network resource pool drop-down menu or select None to remove that distributed port group from a user-defined resource pool.In previous post we have created FT_VM resource pool. let’s use that.
5. (Optional) Select the user-defined network resource pool to associate with multiple distributed port groups.
a. Hold Ctrl to select multiple distributed port groups to modify, and click Assign multiple.
b. Select the user-defined network resource pool to associate with the distributed port groups from the Network Resource Pool drop-down menu, or select None to remove the distributed port groups from all user-defined resource pools.
6 Click OK twice.
In order to find which port groups are associated with user defined resource pool (in our case FT_VM), first select FT_VM and the Port groups in Network Resource Pool Details screen
Note: To delete user-defined network resource pool first Remove all distributed port groups from the network resource pool